|Location||Liben/Filtu, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Do you want to join an exciting organization that brings high level impact to the community and add value to your professional advancement? Then join us if you have:
- At least ten years previous experience in business and livestock
- An appropriate 1st degree and above in Production and marketing/ business related fields Able to work independently and act on own initiative.
- Good communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Good English language skills, and ability to speak, read and write local language - Somali language is mandatory
Desirable qualities, skills and competences:
- Required: Technical Competency.
- Respect, accountability, excellence, adaptability, innovation, building partnership,
communicating with impact, coaching, facilitating change, information monitoring, planning and organizing, leading through vision and value.
- NGO experience
- Good command of English language
This description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
REMUNERATION and BENEFITS:
- GOAL will pay a competitive basic salary based on the salary grading with addition benefits.
- A chance to develop tangible experience.
- Being part of a team who continue to make a real difference to the lives of the most vulnerable people.
GOAL’s recruitment procedure is fair and transparent which is also in line with the organization’s commitment to its integrity, honesty and culture. GOAL is committed to ensure that, its performance complies with the terms and conditions of relevant agreements, applicable laws & regulations. Hence, pre-employment background checks will be conducted, and employees are required to read, understand, sign and implement different polices including safe guarding and child protection policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and abuse policy, sexual harassment policy, code of conducts and any other policy, rules and regulation of the organization.
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non - returnable application with CV for one vacancy. The vacancy reference number along with the title & Duty station need to be written in the application letter and/or subject of the email. Applicants can apply using the following option.
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage.
GOAL is not able to contribute towards any costs incurred by candidates during the recruitment process