|Location||Bahir Dar, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Felege-Ghion Agricultural Inputs and Products Import Export Sc is a share company and the first agricultural inputs importer established in Amhara region. The primary goal of the company is to import high quality agricultural inputs and supply the inputs to the local farmers in sustainable manner, thereby enhance the accessibility of the inputs to the farmers and promote knowledge-based utilization and handling of agricultural inputs by providing technical training and advisory services. The company main objectives are to import all the acceptable agricultural inputs and exports the agricultural products there-by doing so play its role in enhancing agricultural production and productivity of the region and maximize profit.
Under the supervision and guidance of a manager, the Admin Assistant, handle all clerical works like typing, reports, letters, memos, as well as opens and maintains the company files for records. Moreover, She/He is responsible for the execution of all administrative matters of the office and arrange, facilitate venues and logistics activities required for meetings organized by the company and conducts any other necessary office operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance for the staff in general office management including independent performance of secretarial, financial, administrative, and human resource tasks.
- Maintain bookkeeping, bank and petty cash transactions and prepare regularly financial reports; Assistance with procurement and management of project assets including inventories.
- Facilitate communication and manage correspondence (incoming and outgoing), documentation and filing; and facilitate domestic travel, accommodation, and events (internal and external)
- Prepare payment request for vendors based on the issued purchase order, invoice and goods/service receiving note for approval by the relevant personnel.
- Receive goods/service receiving note from storekeeper/service receiver. Support the dispatch of goods and services to project sites.
- Will be responsible to assist field-based staffs get the support required for the project from the head office program support units including procurement, finance, and transport, as necessary.
- Assist technical staff and consultants with administrative duties as requested.
- Manage Petty Cash, Inventory and Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Keep track of office equipment maintenance records.
- Manage office services to ensure timely and adequate service to office equipment.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
Report to: - General Manager
Term of Employment: - One year with possible extension.
- BA Degree on management, secretarial science and office management or any related business fields. At least 3 years relevant experience with import and export companies in handling foreign importing requests, quotations, bidding document preparation, customs clearing etc.
It is mandatory to mention the position title in the subject line of your application email.
Please DO NOT submit scans of educational and experience certificates with your application.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You can register physically here:
Infront of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Bahir Dar District, Kebele 04, Arusil Bahir Dar Barket Center Building, 1rst floor office No. 1FB-15