|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Hadero Coffee Company, sister company of JIH, engaged in coffee value addition sector since 2019 G.C. The company produce a high quality roasted and ground coffee for local and international market. Hadero coffee envision to be the African Global Coffee Brand in providing excellent product to exceed the consumers’ expectation. Now, Hadero is looking for a highly motivated and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant position.
Maintain account ledger and related accounting documents as assigned by the senior accountant.
- Records all financial transactions.
- Post cash sales invoices, credit sales invoices, check payment vouchers, petty cash, SIV, GRN.
- Prepares and distributes all payment
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation and report to the senior accountant
- Follow up cash sales, credit sales invoice and filed serially
- Follow up that income of the organization are collected and accounted for timely in line with agreements and other documents.
- Checks petty cash payments and other expenditures that they are consistent with the approved financial procedures of the company.
- Prepares daily cash balance
- Keeps up-dated records of stock items.
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of financial statements of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned by the senior accountant.
Major Duties & Responsibilities as Cashier
- Prepares cash receipt vouchers and petty cash payment vouchers as per the order from her/his immediate supervisor.
- Deposit the cash collected immediately and submits the deposit slip to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Handles the petty cash payments and prepares summary of petty cash payments for replenishment at a reasonable amount.
- In the area of his/her responsibility ensure any non-conformity that will affect the integrity of quality –food safety management’s system effectiveness has been adequately resolved.
- Participate actively in the implementation and sustainability of the Food Safety Management system.
- Handles bank correspondences of the Finance Section and collects all bank advises and bank statements.
- Perform other activities as required
· BA in Accounting or equivalent
· 2+ years and above relevant experience
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until October 13, 2021.
· Ethiojob website,
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at Jakros beside Meta Beer Warehouse on the way to Sahalite Mehiret round about.
For further information, please contact HC department using +251- 116670708
NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview