|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 4, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Sales Manager is responsible for managing 3 to 4 distributors and several official wholesalers UpCountry and export
- Sales Manager responsible for sales to all selected Retail Channels outside Addis Ababa in selected areas.
- Accountable for reaching the sales target: volume sales, numeric distribution, drop-size per customer.
- Managing and motivating the sales team and responsible for daily management of the sales team, including tracking individual sales performance and team sales performance.
- Responsible for Every Day Great Execution of instore merchandising.
The Sales Manager must be able to:
- Create a transparent, data-driven work environment.
- Report of sales performance on daily/weekly/monthly base.
- Develop and maintain productive long-term relationships with our customers.
- Set-up and owning internal and external processes for effective customer and sales management.
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge based working environment regarding market trends/developments, consumers, customers, competitors, etc.
- Work cross functional with other departments.
- The role requires to travel 75% of the time to the relevant markets
QualificationsKey Skills/ Experience Required
- Education: BA in Business administration, Marketing Management and related field
- Experience: 4+ years’ experience in a Sales Management Role in FMCG sector
- Language: Fluent in Amharic and very good understanding of English (speaking and writing).
- Technical skills: Good planner, structured way of working and very strong communication skills
- Social skills: Responsible, convincing, good networker, serious, hard-working, eager to learn & receive feedback and a can-do mentality