|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
MEPO Contracting & Management Services PLC is a member Company of MIDROC INVESTMENT GROUP, established in December 2008 by the renowned investor Sheik Mohammed H. Ali Al-Amoudi. The Company has been engaged in the supply of construction materials, rental of construction equipment & construction of buildings for a variety of functions.
We invite qualified applicant for the following vacant position:
Summary of Duty & Responsibility:
To ensure the material produced under the production units are to the required specification and quality.
To plan, organize, direct and control the operation of the concrete batching plant and the production of hollow concrete blocks.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Advises the material production director in every aspect of batching plant related technical matters.
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls the overall technical operations of concrete production
- Assigns, follows and evaluates manpower, machinery, vehicle and other necessary resources in the batching plant and hollow block production operations
- Prepares economical concrete and HCB mix designs that optimizes available resources
- Checks and ensures the accuracy and the standards of concrete products
- Establishes the safest methods to meet work schedules and coordinates work activities
- Based on the availability of raw materials for the production, undertakes timely requisitions of the materials and supplies for its operation
- Forecasts and resolves daily encountered work problems and recommends work measures to improve the operation
- Follows the day to day activities of the batching plant operation as well as that of HCB production
- Updates the Director of Material Production in all matters related to production operation.
- Assist the Director of Material Operation as required
- Performs any unspecified assignments respective to batching plant and hollow block production related operations
Term of employment: Permanent
Number of vacant Position: One
- BSc and above in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
Work Experience: -
- 7 years’ general experience out of which at least 2 years as Manager of Concrete & Precast elements Production
- Practical experience of concrete mix-design is advantageous
- Auto Cad software knowledgeable
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Courses (MS. Excel, M.S. Word) knowledgeable
- Good command of Amharic and English communication skills both written and spoken