|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Atlas Business and Technology College needs to recruit an Academic Dean for Addis Ababa Campus having the following qualifications and experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities: the Academic Dean is the chief executive officer of academic affairs and accountable to President and he/she shall:
- Ensuring the effective implementation of policies laid down by the Senate and the Academic Standards and Program Review Committee (ASPRC) with regard to the proper administration of academic programs; developing policies, guidelines and frameworks for curricular development of graduate programs and, upon approval, ensure the implementation thereof by academic units;
- Planning, initiating, coordinating and assisting the development of strategic plan for the Effective management of existing and expansion programs, and opening new ones on need basis and national priorities;
- Reconciling needs with capacity and collecting, processing, deploying and disseminating Data on graduate programs;
- Conducts a minimum of ten hours class per week
- Coordinating and facilitating the development of trans- and interdisciplinary programs in consultation with the colleges, departments, schools, and centers concerned;
- Collaborating and facilitating internal and external assistance for academic programs and their research activities;
- Ensuring that standards set are met in academic programs development and implementation;
- Monitoring the management of academic programs in the campus and forward
Recommendations and Additional duties assigned by the president of the college
Number of Employees: 1 (one)
Gender: Both but female applicants are highly appreciated
Educational Qualification: MBA/MSC degree and above in Management, Accounting & Finance, Economics, and EPDM.
Experience: 2 years and above for MBA/ MSC in an academic institution/s. Experiences such as academic dean, Academic Program Officer, department head are more preferable.
Additional skill: Familiar with software and different computer programs (Mandatory)
Those who are interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a non-returnable application with CV and copies of credentials in person to Admin and finance Director office at Addis Ababa campus, Bole sub-city, hayahulet near Zerihun building Lion Insurance 5th floor within 10 working days Or alternatively you can send the mentioned documents through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com until the last application date 8:00 o’clock LT.
Application deadline: 10th working day counted from posting date
For additional information contact: +251-46-212-2598,
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview
Online apply: https://atlascollegelms.com/abtc/jobs/