Accelerator Program Trainer – Jimma
|Location||Adis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dereja.com is a business unit of Ethiojobs.net and a service offered by Info Mind Solutions PLC. Dereja is established within the framework of EthioJobs, to address the issue of youth unemployment and to increase access to structured professional development resources. For the last four years, Dereja has been serving as a bridge by working with several universities and TVET colleges in Ethiopia.
Dereja.com has been building the capacity of graduating students on their employability skills as well as organized several in-person and virtual job fairs. Dereja pioneered the establishment of career centers across Ethiopian universities.
Through its experience of working with the youth, Dereja’s vision is to become a leader in providing implementable innovative solutions to tackle the youth unemployment problem in Ethiopia. Currently, we are looking for a trainer who can engage and inspire young people. This needs to be an individual with creative training facilitation skills that leave a lasting impression on the students. The trainer will be responsible to Implement the Dereja Academy Accelerator program and deliver the soft skills training to university students. Under the supervision of the training manage
- Education on BA/BSC, Psychology, Sociology, HRM, Management, Leadership, or related social sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering training.
- Proven experience in youth professional development programs.
- Experience in developing, managing, and delivering professional development programs, workshops, and training for students and graduates.
- Have a unique and creative style of delivery, and the ability to wow young people, taking them on a memorable learning journey. Having an ability to relate with young adults easily.
- Confident in delivering training to young people he/she is meeting for the first time. This requires a strong presence, the ability to forge relationships quickly and effectively, and the confidence to use a variety of teaching techniques.
- Familiar with the job market trends and have a broad understanding of professional and personal development.
- Has a grasp on popular and youth culture.
- Has Excellent interpersonal communication skills with an approachable and friendly personality.
- Permanent resident of Hawassa, Addis Ababa, Jimma, Bahirdar, Gonder, Harar, Diredawa, Adama, and Arbaminch,