|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
This role will cover the following counties: Union, Middlesex, Monmouth, and Staten Island, NY and will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business
- Work within existing consignor base to drive additional product and categories
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, and text
- Maintain base of repeat clients + provide an outstanding customer experience
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors to pass to Luxury Manager
- Review Contract during In-Home Appointments
- Customer Service Issue Resolution
- Proactively resolve any consignor issues/concerns
- Set pricing expectations through deep knowledge of luxury and stay up-to-date on resale trends + what has low/high resale value
- Carefully review + process all items for shipment to ensure everything is cataloged + up to TRR’s high-quality standards
- Strong ability to multitask
- Balance appointments, outreach, prospecting and customer service issues
- Availability evenings and weekends, to accommodate appointment requests
- 3+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- A strong sales ability paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- This position requires the person to work directly with very distinguished clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Knowledge of luxury brands is essential. Great attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus
- Availability evenings and weekends, when needed, to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment
- A current valid driver's license is plus use of a vehicle is required for this role. Must also carry insurance
- This position is a full-time job and requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.