|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ETHIOPIAN THORACIC SOCIETY (ETS) is a professional society in Ethiopia, established in 2014, by professionals in the field of Pulmonary &Critical Care Medicine. Its goals are to improve the quality of health care and equity of the delivery of health through improving the medical and research knowledge and skills of the fellow members and educating the public at large in chest, pulmonology and related fields. The society is collaborating locally and internationally with governmental and nongovernmental organization working in this field and other similar societies. The position is contractual bases (Annual) and will be renewed based on performance and funds available.
Duties and responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including V lookups and pivot tables
- Prior project experience is an asset
- 2 years Work experience as an Accountant
Required Experiences and skills
- BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
The above requirements are invited to submit their CV together with cover letter within 7 calendar days from the date of this announcement to Personnel Administration Office
Address: AAU /CHS new Library building office No.303
Or with the following email address.
Phone : +251920 03 04 65
We strongly encourage females to apply for this Job.