|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Young Women Christian Association in Ethiopian is an affiliate member to World YWCA; an international voluntary membership movement that connects women leading social and economic change in over 120 countries/ YWCA in Ethiopia was initially founded in 1962 and reestablished in 2000 then re-registered as an Ethiopian resident charity following proclamation 621/2009 and again re-registered with revised CSO 1113/2019 proclamation under FDRE CSO agency.
Currently, YWCA Ethiopia is looking to hire potential candidates to apply for the Accountant vacant position.Terms of Employment: Contractual with possibility of extension based on availability of funds and performance appraisal
Qualification and Experience: BA in Accounting with 3 years of experience or college Diploma with 5 years of experience.
NGO experience is mandatory
- Good knowledge and skills applying and operating as per IPSAS guidelines
- Ability to keep bookkeeping and financial recording neat and Clean
- Good Peachtree Account software manipulation including posting and preparing reports
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- Working closely with the finance and Administration head
- Ability to support budget preparation
Interested applicants can send non-returnable copies of their CV and credentials and apply through the below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com within 7 working days from the date of the announcement.
Applications that don't fulfill the above requirements will be automatically disqualified. Due to the mass number of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact us on 0118880285 during office hours.
YWCA Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer
Young Women’s are encouraged to apply