WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the required financial transactions are properly prepared and coded to the organization accounting system Timely
- Based on the financial reporting calendar of the organization, prepare monthly BVA, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet, asset Inventory, stock inventory, pension, income tax, WHT, and VAT reports (other as requested)
- Monitoring the organization disbursements in compliance with the financial policy, and government regulation
- Flagging discrepancies, differences, challenges, or risks to the attention of the management in relation to finance so that prompt action can be taken to safeguard the Company
- Reviews Organization purchase transactions to ensure that adequate supporting documentation, accuracy of amounts and control over payments are in place
- Performs, supervises, and checks the correctness of the journal entry & posting to the accounting system.
- Perform proper & timely report on closing of the projects' books of accounts that corresponds to each LC import transaction, sales revenue, and expenditure, tax return and profit report as one of project evaluation tool.
- Financial transaction Closing of the organization’s books of accounts at the end of each fiscal year (ሰኔ 30)
- Ensuring that monthly backups are properly kept separately on all financial postings & submits to the General Manager
Supervisor: General Manager
No. of vacant position: 2
- BA degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Proven work experience as an accountant with a supervisory role
- Familiarity and high level of competency with Peachtree accounting software
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Email.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 4 years’ experience for degree holders and 8 Years’ Experience for Diploma Holders as an accountant