WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 28, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Place: Addis Ababa Head Office
- B.A Degree in Accounting
- 5 years experience
- 5 Years as Accountant, at least 3 years experience must work in construction industry; in consultant campany and/or in contrctor campany
- Use appropriate Accounting system to record daily JV, PV and RV and purchases entries
- Responsible for the statutory obligations of the company (e.g., VAT and tax declarations)
- Ensure monthly and annual closing process is completed on time.
- Prepare the monthly and annual financial reporting to the group.
- Prepare and supervise inter-company reconciliation.
- Responsible for management of accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Facilitate external/internal auditors and implement auditors’ recommendations.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls system is in place and consistently complied with.
- Ensure correct budget head is recorded for each transaction and advise budget constraints.
- Prepare cash forecast and cash flow statement on weekly basis.
- Give advice and support about financial /government issues (capital increase, loans, etc.)
- use the appropriate Payroll system to maintain and update staff files, record overtime hours, holidays enjoyed and employees’ annual leaves.
- Reconcile the clients and suppliers’ balances and bank balances at the end of each month
- Sort out projects’ statement of account
- Maintain insurance files including workman compensation, vehicle etc.… (issuance and expiry date)
- Prepare vehicle maintenance sheets, follow up vehicle mechanic (letters & documents)
- Perfect in Peachtree software and trained IFRS
- Experience on consulting office and / or contractor's
Women are encouraged to apply.