|Location||Dollo Odo, Somale, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Oromia International Bank S.C|
• Place of Work: Odo Branch (Somali Region, Dollo Odo Town)
• BA Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Business Administration/ Economics or related field of study with 2 years of relevant banking experience.
• Additional/special skill: basic computer operation skill is required for all positions,
• Language proficiency: Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages. Fluency in local languages will have paramount importance as well.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
• Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HRM Department on OIB Building located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, Office No - 1101 or mail through the following address.
Oromia International Bank S.C (OIB)