|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
okta Technology PLC is an IT solution provider established in 2003 E.C. by well-experienced and qualified professionals committed to promote the development and effective use of IT technologies in Ethiopia. Since our establishment, we have been genuinely serving many customers in government and non-government organizations, financial industry and other business communities. We are continuously partnering with reputable global manufacturers to move ahead and help our customers realize the full potential of their technology infrastructure by offering insightful consulting, hardware, software and sophisticated solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated Accountant
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- Update bank balances and reconcile accounts on a monthly basis.
- Close accounting transactions on the last day of each month and send transaction detail to Finance Manager.
- Respond promptly to finance/accounting questions or concerns.
- Verify vendor and subcontractor invoices and make sure all supporting documents are received and correct, monitor vendor balances.
- Issue and send payments to vendors and beneficiaries.
- Complete payroll on a monthly basis.
- Verify and process expense reports generated by project staff.
- Produce necessary financial reports for Finance Manager.
- Maintain electronic and hard copies of all accounting documentation.
- Update all financial transaction data.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
Required qualifications and key skills
- BA degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience in related position
- Excellent Amharic and English, both oral and written
- Good Microsoft Office skills and Accounting software Peachtree
- Highly motivated, self-managed and Strategic oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prepare and submit reports timely
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply !
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing company in the IT industry. Our working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. Do we have your attention? Please send your application to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application.