|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HH Engineering is a sole proprietorship firm engaged in manufacturing and Import export business. Currently, we are looking for an Accountant to strengthen the finance function of the company.
The job holder is responsible for account coding & encoding, account receivable, tax filling and tax audit coordination. She/he will also be responsible for import cost accumulation and export sales file compilation and posting.
Reports to: Finance manager
Key Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure that financial policies & guidelines are properly implemented
- Ensure that account closing process is prepared in accordance with IFRS standards
- Ensure that the account closing processes (coding and posting) are current and internal control system is intact
- Ensure that tax compliance is properly discharged.
- Ensure that bank loan and insurance policies are properly managed
- Monitor and execute loan management, cash management, inventory management and fixed asset registration and liaison with the financial institutions and insurance Company for issues related the Company.
- Make sure periodical physical inventory is undertaken annually
- Takes responsibility for the Import & Export finance function
- Can work alone and make important decisions
- Analyses problems and makes sure they will get fixed
- Takes a proactive role in improving the finance function
- Makes sure that work gets finished
- Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting recognize university / college
- Work Experience: 3-4 years & above
- Necessarily work experience on Import Export Company.
- Knowledge of computer in Peachtree accounting is compulsory