WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Prepare cost build up Summery sheet for all the imported goods and close to the stock account;
- Monitor and reconcile company's stocks counts in all warehouses with stock keeper(s). Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Efficiently filing and safely securing all original Good Receipt Notes and the original Good Receiving Notes pads.
- Efficiently filing and safely securing the originals of all import original shipments files and their related documents, receipts, and banks' advices.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist external Auditors with an information & document they require during their time of Audit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related position/specially work on import company
- understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; organizational skills; planning skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
Interested ad qualified applicant Apply by email@example.com