|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Belaj Technology PLC is established in 2013 European Calendar. Our company imports and distributes various agricultural farm inputs, cattle and poultry premix, industrial food processing ingredients, milking and food processing machines. We represent several market leading producers in food processing and industrial ingredients among which INGREDION from USA, MELASTY from Turkey, MIAVIT from Germany, Delaval from Sweden.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Operate the sales register machine properly according to the regulations set by the Ethiopian customs and revenue authority (issuing sales invoices, entering new product codes, month end entry etc…)
- Prepare monthly payroll and VAT declaration.
- Report/pay Government taxes to the tax collecting office.
- .Administrate the company’s finances in the Peachtree and use the current chart of accounts and update where needed.
- Pass journal entries and encode the data to the system and produce various relevant reports from the system.
- Produce interim (monthly, quarterly, yearly) reports for decision making purpose as required.
- Prepare yearly financial statements and close books of accounts.
- Give appropriate explanations for Government bodies and External Auditors when required.
- Ensure that finance administration activities are carried out as per the standard.
- Alerting or warning organization’s owners of financial irregularities, non-compliance, non-adherence and other financial concerns that relate to the organization.
- Liaison with the external auditor and take the responsibility for on time clearance of all obligatory financial matters of the company.
- BA. Degree in Accounting or related fields
- 2 and above years of experience
- Computer Skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Well spoken and written English language
- Driving licence highly preferable
Interested and qualified applicants should send your CV through email: email@example.com
Physical address: Yeka Subcity , Woreda 08, Signal Business Center , Signal Road to Megenagna around Dinberwa Hospital , Addis Abeba
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted