|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
LAMINO ENGINEERING PLC is an Addis Ababa based company engaged in the supply and installation of different products and related services such as ICT and other engineering sectors.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Operate the cash register machine properly according to the regulations set by the Ethiopian customs and revenue authority
- Prepare monthly payroll and VAT declaration.
- Report/pay Government taxes to the tax collecting office.
- Administer the company’s finances in the Peachtree and use the current chart of accounts and update where needed.
- Pass journal entries and encode the data to the system and produce various relevant reports from the system.
- Produce interim (monthly, quarterly, yearly) reports for decision making purpose as required.
- Prepare yearly financial statements and close books of accounts.
- Give appropriate explanations for Government bodies and External Auditors when required.
- Ensure that finance administration activities are carried out as per the standard.
- Alerting or warning organization’s owners of financial irregularities, non-compliance, non-adherence and other financial concerns that relate to the organization.
- Liaison with the external auditor and take the responsibility for on time clearance of all obligatory financial matters of the company.
- Bachelor /Master Degree in Accounting or related fields
- 5 or more years of experience
- Computer Skills.
- Speaking and Writing skills on English language
Interested and qualified applicants should send your CV through email: email@example.com
Bole Subcity, Woreda 03, Near to Friendship Hotel, Addis Ababa.