|Location||sululta, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for all financial and of the company and will report to and work closely with, the company management team.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting for the company, in a timely, accurate, relevant manner.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers and processing monthly payroll.
- Management of cash flow and preparation of monthly cash flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the management, statements analysis
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor.
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to General Manager Office.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable as per the requirements.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset registration and liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Management of the organization’s insurance policy.
- Companies Registration Office compliance, Revenue compliance.
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
Qualities of Competent HR Assistants
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- BA/MBA-Degree in Accounting and Finance or in Business Administration with 3 years directly related work experiences for BA and 2 years for Masters.
Special Skills Needed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and IT skills.
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
- Have Quick Books experience an advantage.
Qualified candidates should submit the application letter and CV which is not more than 5 pages through: email@example.com
The closing date for the application is OCT 15 2021.
“Application for Accountant” in the subject line
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.