|Location||Bahir Dar, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
· Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
· Monitor and reconcile company's stocks counts in the warehouses with stock keeper(s). Document financial transactions by entering account information
· Efficiently filing and safely securing all original Good Receipt Notes and the original Good Receiving Notes pads.
· Efficiently filing and safely securing the originals of all original shipments files and their related documents, receipts, and banks' advices.
· Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing the site balance sheet, and other reports
· Recording Daily Financial transactions
· Substantiate financial transactions
· Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
· Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
· Secure financial information by completing database backups
· Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
· Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
· Assist external Auditors with an information & document they require during their time of Audit.
· Compile and send periodic report to Head office on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
· Organize and send Receiving notes, issue voucher, bank deposit and sales receipt.
· BA degree in accounting
· Minimum 2 years of experience in related position/specially work on FMCG companies.
· Knowledge of Peachtree accounting & Microsoft Excel
· Understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; organizational skills; planning skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
through ethiojobs.et or firstname.lastname@example.org