|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Support Accounting function by preparing or conducting accounting verification of expense reimbursements and payments, back-up documentation and assisting in other financial related work to meet customer satisfaction, dead-lines and internal standards.
- Effect tax payments and collect tax payment slip from the tax office.
- Liaising with bank in obtaining bank advises.
- Customer account reconciliation and aging follow up.
- Periodic discussions with sales departments on overdues and collections.
- Bookkeeping and documentation as per local laws and regulations.
- Support all company departments with any required information
- Assist in monthly budgeting process, financial strategy, and business review by providing the necessary information and financial analysis needed for business decision making
- Monitor cash flow by reviewing Cash Flow statement to ensure optimum utilization of working capital
- Assist and comply with all VAT regulations as per local requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties like banks and auditors to meet audit requirements and adhere to local rules and regulations
- Monitor accounting transactions and see it is adhered strictly to procedures and guidelines to ensure that accounting books and records are properly maintained, conform to Jotun Group policy and local regulations.
- Conduct monitoring activities by consulting, checking, and filing to ensure that is in line with internal control guideline and local requirement.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
Scope Of Work: Local
Contract Type: Regular
- Bachelor: Accounting (Required)
- Amharic, English
- PF Finance
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
- MS Office
- Team work
- Problem Solving
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through the below link: