WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Account Receivables Management:
- Manage bad debt risk (monitor payment behavior of shops and update in text line to aid in effective risk management)
- Manage shops’ ledger in line with established KPI’s (reconciliation, reason coding)
- Ensure that each invoice processed in the shop’s account has been paid for and follow up on the debts
- Ensure all receivables are as per the HOS AR policy and approvals as per the approval matrix
- Support Finance processing activities (payout, payout advance receivables management, shop deposit reconciliation)
- Work hand-in-hand with payables officer to assure timely process of payouts and monthly payments to shops
- Assign and review risk categories and share marketing categorization of shops to Master Data managing officer based on the defined HOS criterion.
Policies, Controls and Process Improvement:
- Lead AR improvement initiatives for HOS
- Assist in development and implementation of HOS AR Policy.
- Support cash conversion process improvement initiatives
- Continuously look for process improvements to drive stakeholder satisfaction (i.e., shop owners) raise service efficiency
- Adhere to controls/compliance environment
- Manage relationship with sales persons, shop owners and, internally, with customer service team and marketing team
- Handle issue resolution (e.g., customer disputes) for AR related challenges encountered by shops and escalate to management when appropriate
- Being responsible for proper communication between HOS and shop owners. And support HOS by providing feedback from these interactions.
- Prepare Aged Debt Reports and provision for doubtful debts
- Give input to weekly working capital forecast
- Ensure that shops Sub Ledger accounts are reconciled in time for weekly reviews
- Preparing account receivables ageing reports (weekly and monthly reports)
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to send their Application letter, CV and scanned documentations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within seven working days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Use "Accounts Receivable Officer" as the subject line of your email!