|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager oversee the fixed assets, CIP and finished goods recording and reporting roles & responsibilities of the Entity
(financial accounting, Maintaining fixed asset ,CIP and finished goods record ,reconciliation and Monthly preparation of report). The position will involve working with other finance functions such as Local Business Services and FP&A.
Areas of Responsibility:
- .Recording the cost of tangible and intangible fixed assets
- .Analyzing and clearing CIP and Fixed assets in transit
- Tracking existing fixed assets
- Fixed assets record updating and calculating and recording depreciation and amortization
- Assessing the fixed assets and accounting for impairments
- Accounting for the disposal of fixed assets whether through a sale or at the end of their useful life.
- Follow up the finished goods stock record and update the value of ending Inventory and CGS.
- Monthly report preparation
- University Degree, Accountancy Qualification Preferred
- 2+ years Associate level experience in an accounting based role, with an entity which reports on IFRS basis.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment: open minded, patient, multitasker with a hands on approach and excellent communication / interpersonal skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address email@example.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.