|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the general supervision of the Grant and Finance Officer, the Admin Assistant, responsible for Organizing, keeping and assisting associates to optimize processes. The Admin Assistant is responsible for Overseeing clerical tasks, such as proper recording of In and Out letters, documented staffs’ personal files, Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner, keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed, take for all "backups” in a Desktop computer all documents needed by softcopy. Manage scanner and photocopy, acts as custodian of petty cash.
- Receives and handles visitors/guests, provides appropriate information to enquiries and arranges appointments,
- Maintains adequate security measures for the safe keep of petty cash and documents in her possession,
- Handles all communications including making telephone calls and ensuring the receipts of messages.
- Handles petty-cash fund, the amount of which shall be stipulated by the IRCE’s financial policy, for payment of the small expenses, maintains appropriate and adequate records of transactions effected.
- Handle all proper recording of In and Out letters.
- Ensure all staffs’ personal files have documented as per the checklists.
- Ensure that all Fixed asset of the Projects updated the registry and keeping as per the IRCE policies and procedures. Keeping inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Ensuring of take for all "backups” in a Desktop computer all documents needed by softcopy.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
Reporting to: Grant and Finance Officer
Place of Work: IRCE Head Office
Number of Position: (01)
A. Qualification Requirements
Education & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Office Management
- Minimum of Two Years of relevant experience for Diploma
B. Skills, Attitude and Attributes:
- Good Language proficiency of Local Language and spoken English.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, well presented, and enthusiastic.
- Organized and able to multi-task candidate with good communication, and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal Skill
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their application letter and C.V to: Human Resources, Inter-Religious Council of Ethiopia
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Note: Use "SBCC Specialist" as the subject line of your email