|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Overview of position
Ensure that all the data received or sent from various sources are properly checked, analysed & recorded. In turn produce the required output at all times in accordance with the established procedures, normative guidelines as set in the logistics fleet manual.
Under the direct supervision System Information, Fleet Administration Officer & in coordination with fleet logistics staff, the incumbent shall perform the following duties:
- Ensure that any information / data or reports requested are properly carried out and expedited in an efficient manner.
- Responsible to ensure that all staffs attendance is updated on timely manner without any errors.
- Maintains a variety of attendance records, schedules & files (manual & computer) (e.g. contact and telephone logs, attendance, etc.) for the purpose of providing reliable information.
- Prepare leave form & track the staff on leave.
- Communicate with truck drivers on field & update the management on the convoys movement.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of staffs of field on attendance & payment issues.
- Purges file to eliminate duplication of data.
- Ensure adequate record keeping & manage all documentation.
- Share experiences gained with other staff members, strive towards creating good team building & harmonious atmosphere.
- Perform any other duties as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, best practices in data entry & expedited in an efficient manner.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis & management.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping & inventory management.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision System Information, Fleet Administration Officer & in coordination with fleet logistics staff.
University Degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Accounting
- Comprehensive understanding & good working knowledge with database.
- Good working knowledge with complete MS Office suite.
- Extensive experience gained using a computerised fleet management system, preferable although not a requirement.
- Experience gained in logistics and fleet field considered as asset.
- Excellent command of English.
The incumbent will liaise & cooperate with all WFP Staff & relevant commercial entities, person reporting will include:
- Logistic Associate.
- Data Analyst.