|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Launched in February 2019, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded Feteh (Justice) Activity in Ethiopia provides flexible, rapid technical assistance response to its Ethiopian partners in the process of legal and judicial reform. Feteh’s partners include the Federal and Regional Attorney General’s Offices; the Federal and Regional Supreme Courts; the House of Peoples’ Representatives; constitutionally mandated democratic institutions such as the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission, the Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman and the Public Defender’s Office; civil society organizations; legal and academic institutions; and the media.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
The Administration Intern will receive training in administrative work. The Administration Intern will work in all Feteh’s operational departments assisting in Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Logistics and Administration. Amongst other administrative tasks, the Administration Intern will assist in performing clerical duties such as answering phone calls, filing/record keeping, search of proforma, handling inventory, meeting & greeting guests, distributing mail, scheduling appointments and meetings, and distributing office supplies.
- University degree.
- No employment experience required.
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Ability to take initiative, willingness to learn new concepts and systems quickly.
- Pays attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ready to work in collaboration with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- High degree of organization, professionalism, integrity, trustworthiness and flexibility.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated fluency in Amharic and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Technology-literate – PC skills, MS Word, Excel, Internet.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through Ethiojobs.net