|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Office Management is responsible for organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures of the department. Her role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Reports to DGM, Planning & Business Development
- Diploma/ Degree in Secretarial Science and administration with 3+ work experience
- Past experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage.
- Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases)
- Be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Has excellent Command in manipulating the Internet
- Good English Communication Skill
Our Address: A.A Head Office, Lideta, Next to Flintstone Building, A.I.A Business center 4 th
Floor office No.4 (HR OFFICE).
For More Information: Tell. 011-557.93.03