|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Ensures the day to day management of the GM’s office
- Provide secretarial service: process letters and memorandums and keep files for all outgoing and incoming correspondences.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Inspect office equipment (Fax, LCD, Scanner, Photocopy Machine and Printer) under custody by performing routine maintenance and completing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs and monitoring equipment operation
- Serve visitors and guests by answering questions, forwarding messages, confirming guests’ orders for accommodation and keeping guests informed the status.
- Ensure all department documents, agreements, reports etc… are maintained in both soft and hard copy
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
- Maintain office filing and storage system.
- Organize travel arrangements depending on needs.
- Monitor and maintain office suppliers.
- Record and maintain minutes of staff meetings, management meetings, and other general meetings as required to the expected standard.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the organization's accomplishments.
Work contacts (includes, but not limited to)
- All department employees
- All GM’s Guests
Reporting to position: HR Manager
- BA degree in Administrative office Management, Secretarial Science or related fields
- A minimum of 4 years experience in office administration or relevant experience.
Leadership/ Behavioral Competencies
- Put Safety First
- Act as an Entrepreneur
- Collaborate through Trust
- Focus on Support over Control
- Keep it Simple
- Lear, to Improve
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below