|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
Hotel / Restaurant
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Human Resources Administrative Assistant provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties:
Major Duties of the Position
- Manage office administration such as schedules, letters, contracts and personal files
- Ensure accurate information is fed into the Hotel’s database
- Provide accurate management of all documentation and maintain an organized filing system.
- Assist with the coordination of special projects, including scheduling and follow-up
- Assist with employee relation issues in a confidential manner, including disciplinary and grievance issues
- Professionally handle all Secretarial & Office Management duties
- Ensure recruitment , separation & status change processes are adhered to the company’s Policy and ensure the appropriate checking are carried out as required
- Handle all calls, e-mails and appointments courteously and promptly
- Help achieve departmental goals.
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Manager(s)
- College Diploma and above in Secretarial Science & Office Management, Administrative Services Management, Human Resources Management or relevant fields of study with Two Years and above related Experience
- Positive attitude and ability to work with multiple team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards and presentation
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
All interested and qualified applicants may send updated CV, a cover letter and credentials via: www.ethiojobs.com. Or can submit in person to the office of
Director Human Resource Management
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
For Further information you can contact through 251-115-170000