|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Administrative Assistant-Jimma District Office
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, Executive Secretary to CEO, D/Chief, District Manager/Director; coordinates staff Meetings, and special events; maintains office supplies; greets visitors and answers the telephone; receives and distributes mail and correspondence; gathers data and compiles various reports; photocopies materials; maintains files; issues correspondence and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations. He/she is also expected to facilitate the fight booking and facilitation of air ticket purchase for business related travels of the work unit’s staff.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Diploma in Secretarial Science & Office Management.
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Required Technical Competency
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Accuracy, flexibility& reliability
- Good customer handling
- Computer Literate.
. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory