|Location||Adama, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Performs full clerical, administrative, and general office duties of a responsible and potentially confidential nature. Communicates with contacts at all levels in the organisation, industry, and community. Supports the entire organisation, a department, a team or an individual and has a good understanding of that job and method of operation, in addition to the operations and procedures of the department and organisation as a whole
- Communicates instructions or information to various individuals and/or departments and furnishes and obtains information from other stakeholders.
- Generating VAT receipts
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering routine questions and furnishing information to save supervisor's time.
- Prepares supplier invoice receipts Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Petty Cash Management
- Organises and maintains files of assigned correspondence and records, following up on pending matters.
- Prepares routine letters and memoranda for signature.
- Handles Bank processes
- Prepares special reports, gathering, and summarizing data.
- Organises and prepares complex documents requiring the integration of multiple
- office technology and software applications. May act as an office resource for word processing and spreadsheet application.
- Handles administrative tasks
- Prepares complex correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Handles local purchases
- expedites flow of work through supervisor's office and initiates any follow-up action
- Assist Finance Manager
- May assign work to others.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
Scope Of Work:
- Bachelor: Business Administration/Management
- Amharic, English
- PF Administration
- Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.)