|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Overview of position
CTG delivers humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, human resources & project management services. CTG enables public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
The role of the Administrator is to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- The Administrators responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to consultants and the Account Manager.
- Maintain office efficiency, support the management team and equipment procurement.
- Support the implementation of office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments, taking a proactive role in all challenges that arise. Flexibility to travel throughout Ethiopia may be required.
Other duties include:
- General Errands.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provide general support to visitors/consultants.
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires and collecting relevant documentation prior to contract issuance.
- Address consultants’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like events, town hall meetings, training's, celebrations and conferences.
- Collection of time sheet data from the Field
- Collect consultant files
- Assist in guest house management
This role reports to the Account Manager.
- Proven experience as an Administrator or Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Hands on experience with office machines and printers.
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Forward thinking and solution orientated thinking.
- Ready to receive training and development guidance from CTG Management.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to Account Manager and Country Manager
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.