|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The job holder is responsible for supporting the CEO in analyzing strategic matters and providing counseling service in operations, plan implementation and development of programs. S/he provides advice on operations, guides on development and implementation of programs to ensure higher rate of growth and profitability of the bank.
Masters in Economics, Management, or Business related fields plus a minimum of 12 years in banking area, with a minimum of six (6) years’ experience at Managerial level.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Strategy development knowledge
- Knowledge of National Economic Policy and Strategy
- Knowledge of Policies & Directives of the National Bank of Ethiopia
- Problem solving, Analytical, Leadership & Decision Making skills
- Interpersonal, Planning & Communication skills
- Banking industry knowledge
Interested applicants are invited to send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement on the newspaper.
N.B. * Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief Human Resources Management Office
P.O. Box 12638