|Location||Addis Ababa yeka, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2020|
|Category|| Economics |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Implement Agriculture and early warning activities as per the plan within the CPAMA program agreed time table;
- Facilitate and encourage sustainable agriculture extension and farmer’s asset building to enhance the return on asset in collaboration with the community, government and other responsible bodies;
- Design appropriate implementation modalities and program approach to strengthen sustainability factors;
- Integration of CPAMA Program with its sub sectors (WASH, health & nutrition), REGRADE program and government Agricultural extension packages and conduct assessment and identify Agricultural related problems of the target community / Woreda and develop appropriate and workable activity plan and implement accordingly,
- Under take assessment surveys (early warning, intervention impact, baseline data, case studies, etc.) in collaboration with the responsible stakeholders;
- Build confidence in application of change through introducing innovative ideas/approaches into the agriculture and other related rural livelihoods strategies;
- Conduct and facilitate training on rural livelihoods intensification and diversification techniques and methodologies for field staff and project stakeholders;
- Build, in collaboration with concerned units, the capacity of key stakeholders so as to implement the program/project effectively and efficiently;
- Promote and ensure community participation & initiatives through all possible methods (esp. the marginalized group) in all aspects of program activities;
- Prepare technical and supportive supervision plan based on the need assessment for staff and project stakeholders and report on time;
- Facilitate and participate in the identification and selection of target beneficiaries in collaboration with local community and Local Government structure.
- Collect and document appropriate data regarding each beneficiaries
- To build and strengthen the capacity of key agents at Kebele and Woreda level through training, monitoring and follow up of CPAMA Program.
- Prepare periodic quality progress reports (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annual report for Concern, government and donor);
- Document all the progress of activities (at activity, output and impact level) and maintain project data, record and documents;
- Conduct case studies and document the findings
- Financial Management
- Under the guidance of CPAMA program manager
Ø Responsible to control the budget allocated to the sector and ensure that activities are implemented according to quality required and agreed plans.
Ø Ensure that annual/program budget are responsive to cost and value for money
Ø Responsible for ensuring proper, efficient and timely utilization of allocated program/project budget, including purchasing of materials;
Ø Prepares detailed FIM program budgets with monthly cash flow;
Ø Participate in the recruitment of local Agriculture sector staff;
Ø Provide technical support or coach field staffs to build their capacity to perform their assigned roles and responsibilities;
Ø Prepare and conduct in house trainings for employees of Concern and key stakeholders that involve in the project implementation and M & E;
Ø Perform any other task as assigned by the management
Ø Create appropriate links, working procedures and information sharing with other program staff and external stakeholders.
Ø Integrate the program with other program staff and concerned stakeholders.
Ø Establish strong linkage and collaboration with Woreda Agriculture office in the implementation of Agriculture sector activities.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Ø Develop participatory program/project monitoring plan and internalize with the action plan and implement the plan accordingly
Ø Under take assessment surveys (EW, intervention impact, baseline data, case studies, etc.) in collaboration with the responsible stakeholders
Ø Evaluate the project implementation and impact in collaboration with all responsible stakeholders.
Ø Conduct and document annual learning reviews
Ø Design and create appropriate methods/ways and implement to mainstream all cross cutting issues like Accountability, gender, inequality, HIV/AIDS, DRR in line with Concern Worldwide – Ethiopia guideline.
Ensure that all cross cutting issues like accountability, gender, inequality, HIV/AIDS, DRR, are mainstreamed in the implementation of Agriculture related activity;
Bachler Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Economics, DRR& Early warning, livelihood, rural Development &related fields with 5 years’ experience
Apply in person at our Office in Addis Ababa yeka sub city in front of Shola Market
Phone: +251 -11-661-1730/ Adis Abeba