WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2022|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- The AI Accelerator is delivered by The University of Edinburgh’s world-leading innovation hub for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, the Bayes Centre, as part of the Bayes Centre DDE Innovation and Edinburgh Innovations, the University of Edinburgh’s commercialisation service.
- It gives data-driven scaleups the opportunity to harness the power of AI and bring about transformative change. From AgriTech to FinTech, AI technology can bring efficiencies, create new propositions and disrupt markets. It can help save lives and the planet.
- The Accelerator is delivered in partnership with Edinburgh strategic design consultancy NileHQ and supported by Huawei UK.
- AI-focused entrepreneurs and businesses scaling up from across the UK and the world can apply to take part in this 6-month Accelerator to benefit from the expertise and talent on offer in Edinburgh.
- You do not need to be linked to the University of Edinburgh or based in the UK, but you will of course have an interest in engaging with the AI and data ecosystem in Scotland. The next AI Accelerator programme will be focused around 3 key themes:
- AI for climate change
- AI for global health
- AI for good
- Tackling climate change spans every industry. You could be using AI to solve waste management issues or improve energy efficiency. You could be in transport, in agriculture or financial services. What’s important is that your product or service has a clearly demonstrable use in addressing the climate emergency.