|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the job
Transliterate words in the Ge'ez script into Latin script.
In this task, we expect to have Amharic words (in Ge'ez script) transliterated into Latin script respectively.
- Flexible hours
- Must have a strong written and spoken fluency in the Amharic language
- Must be currently residing in Ethiopia
- Fluent in English to understand guidelines
- Able to read in Ge'ez and to write in Latin scripts.
- Familiarity with the concept of transliteration.
- Availability of 15-20 hours per week for at least 3-5 weeks.
- A background in linguistics will be highly regarded.
- Previous translation/transliteration experience is preferred.
If you're interested, please apply now using the link below.
Choose Amharic (Israel) as your primary language. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform. If you are also interested in applying for other projects, click the 'All Projects' Tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", complete the required information to unlock more projects. Once you have COMPLETED all the details, make sure to SUBMIT it and you will be notified via email after we process your application.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”