|Location||Legetafoo, Legedadi, Oromia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Conduct tests as assigned by the laboratory manager, analyze result, evaluate and check the correctness of the laboratory test result for issuance.
- Identify test methods, and propose required amount of samples and required types of input for conducting the test.
- Participate on preparation of laboratory quality documents.
- Participate in inter laboratory and proficiency testing programs.
- Standardize chemical reagents or prepare growth media for testing purpose.
- Based on the developed procedures conduct cleaning and preventive action for equipment that are found in the lab or assigned to him/her.
- Prepare and submit performance report and challenges faced during performing tests to the laboratory manager.
- Maintain records of all quality activities as documented in SOPs and test methods.
- Participate and contribute in new method development and risk assessment activities.
- Handles samples and perform analyses according to SOPs and test methods.
- Ensure prompt testing of samples.
- Ensure safe custody of samples prior to, during and after testing. Retention period of testing samples to be ensured as per current procedure.
- Conduct testing as per relevant specification and job order and calculate uncertainty for reporting wherever applicable.
- Properly fill worksheets and other working records for each test method as applicable.
- Ensure safe custody of calibrated equipment.
- Maintain equipment being used for testing in proper condition. In case of breakdown take initiative, coordinate and assist laboratory manager for its early repair.
- Ensure that the equipment, apparatus and machines used for testing are properly cleaned and covered wherever required.
- Ensure timely disposal of tested/calibrated samples as per procedure.
- Respect, follow and comply with the company’s code of conduct.
- Perform any other activities as directories to him/her
BSC Degree in applied Biology/Microbiology, Biotechnology, Laboratory Technology and 2-4 Years of relevant work experience in food or water testing Laboratory (ISO 17025 accredited preferred). Food & Food related audit Experience
Qualified candidates should send their CV via email: email@example.com
Place: - Legetafo /Dessie Road/ in front of Ropack International. Tel፡- 251-011-667 92 31/ 251-011-667 92 27