|Location||Legetafoo, Legedadi, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Conduct tests as assigned by the laboratory manager, analyze result, evaluate and check the correctness of the laboratory test result for issuance.
- Identify test methods, and propose required amount of samples and required types of input for conducting the test.
- Participate on preparation of laboratory quality documents.
- Participate in inter laboratory and proficiency testing programs.
- Standardize chemical reagents or prepare growth media for testing purpose.
- Based on the developed procedures conduct cleaning and preventive action for equipment that are found in the lab or assigned to him/her.
- Prepare and submit performance report and challenges faced during performing tests to the laboratory manager.
- Maintain records of all quality activities as documented in SOPs and test methods
- Participate and contribute in new method development and risk assessment activities.
- Handles samples and perform analyses according to SOPs and test methods.
- Ensure prompt testing of samples.
- Ensure safe custody of samples prior to, during and after testing. Retention period of testing samples to be ensured as per current procedure.
- Conduct testing as per relevant specification and job order and calculate uncertainty for reporting wherever applicable.
- Properly fill worksheets and other working records for each test method as applicable.
- Ensure safe custody of calibrated equipment
- Maintain equipment being used for testing in proper condition. In case of breakdown take initiative, coordinate and assist laboratory manager for its early repair.
- Ensure that the equipment, apparatus and machines used for testing are properly cleaned and covered wherever required.
- Ensure timely disposal of tested/calibrated samples as per procedure.
- Respect, follow and comply with the company’s code of conduct.
- Perform any other activities as directories to him/her
Qualification: BSC Degree in applied Biology/Microbiology, Biotechnology, Laboratory Technology.
Work Experience: 2-4 Years of relevant work experience in food or water testing Laboratory (ISO 17025 accredited preferred)
- Food & Food related audit Experience
Required No. 1 (one) not more than 30 years of age
All interested and qualified applicants may send an application letter and updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.ethiojobs.net, within 10 working days of the announcement.
Please make sure you state the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
Bless Agri Food laboratory Services PLC
Legetafo, Legedadi(Dessie Roar)
Tel፡- 251-011-667 92 31/ 251-011-667 92 27