|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
CCECC Mieso-Dewanle Railway Project would like to hire competent Applicant for the following vacant positions:
We are searching for an experienced architect to oversee the company's new & ongoing construction projects in their various phases. As the company’s architect, you will interpret client briefs, preparing Bid Document, preparing concept design, architectural preliminary design, architectural detail design and BOQ, review architectural drawings.
Employment:- Permanent after probation period
- Interpret client briefs, preparing Bid Document, preparing concept design, architectural preliminary design, architectural detail design and BOQ, review architectural drawings.
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring, Supervising the company’s ongoing construction projects and projects in their design phase in accordance with their contract, specification & design.
- Providing guidance & controlling quality of works of subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaising with clients & other engineering team involved in the various projects to ensure all issues, design, are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
- Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Networking, coordinating and consulting with various engineering service professionals the company might hire for various projects regarding design specification & boq keeping the client’s interest in mind.
- Providing construction drawings for construction documentation, checking & approving of sub & main contractors works as per the contract, design & specification of the project.
- Production of as-built drawing for each project when needed
- Attending regular site construction meetings with the main & sub-contractors for each project.
- Designing and monitoring other consultants design proposals and changes during or before construction to ensure that clients & the stakeholder’s interest are kept and their vision and request are fulfilled.
- Check & approve suppliers or sub-contractors shop drawings as per the projects design & specifications for all projects.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture.
- 5 years working experience.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- In-depth understanding of CAD, AUTOCAD, DRAFTING, GRAPHICS AND 3D MODLING
- Deadline-driven and dedicated to excellence.
- Having Chinese language will be highly preferred.
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can deliver the non-returnable Credentials, CV and covering letter with include the job description posted within 5 consecutive working days starting from this announcement day by email: email@example.com
Here CCECC's Standard CV (1).xls is the standard CV form for the applicant, the applicant should fulfill this CV with the file naming rule as follows and submit with the attachment of their certificates in one folder in package version; document not named according to the rules will not be accepted:
Name rule: Post Jobs-Major-Year of Experience-Graduate University-Name