WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
On behalf of our client DMC Construction, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Archive and Documentation Officer
- Organizes develops and implements the archival filing and retrieval systems and standardizes records management procedures;
- Monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of data management procedures and processes according to objectives
- Updating and maintenance of the document control database by monitoring all incoming/outgoing documentation and entering and management of document
- Ensures the proper and smooth flow of documents and files and out of the filing system of the Central Archive and the immediate return of documents to their
- appropriate places and follows-up on lost, missing, and misplaced files;
- Arranges for the proper storage of inactive or dead files and the disposal of unusable records on the basis of established policies and procedures;
- Supervises the receipt and the registering, stamping, and indexing of incoming and outgoing letters, mails and copies;
- evaluating records for preservation and retention – some may be fragile and need careful handling, repair, or conservation;
- assembling, cataloging, preserving and managing valuable collections of historical information
- Ensuring all document control procedures have adhered to organization rules and regulations
- The arrangement of documents will usually be alphabetical or chronological within record groups or series, showing the hierarchical relationship of each fond (creating
- office or individual) to the institution’s other
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
- Ascertains the adequacy of messenger services in the Archive;
- perform other Jobs as requested
- BA/College Dip. Secretarial Science & Office Mgt, Management, Foreign Language, and related studies.
- 2 years for BA/or 5 years for Diploma after graduation, shall possess extensive experience in a same or similar position
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations are required. Computer skill in relevant software desired.