|Location||Sodo, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The purpose of the Field Sales Representative is to implement sales and Revenue achievement through customer focused service, Account development, order generation, Merchandizing and Delivery to ensure sales efficiency and coverage, and upholding the company reputation at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, build and maintain good working relationship with customers (existing and new);
- Segments area (territory) and based on customer segment, volume and geographic location, creates a call schedule (also suggests territory segmentation);
- Effective database management:
- Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets;
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers;
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily planned and daily achieved reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis;
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and other trade offerings etc.;
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and providing customers with feedback;
- Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as customer account information;
- Contributes to team effort by ensuring sales targets are met and exceeded;
- Service and product quality issues from customer dealt with. Issues raised with specific departments and regular feedback given to customer until the issue has been resolved;
- Understand the credit policy and its application and requirements. Assist eligible customers with their applications;
- Understand and support the company’s Route To Market strategy and ensure its effective implementation;
- Assist customers and Key Distributors to obtain their orders;
- Assist customers in calculating their model stock for various times of the year (peak and off-peak) and how this can be used when ordering and to ensure they always have sufficient stock;
- Product handling – training of outlet staff to ensure they adhere to the specific guidelines as set by the company;
- Review of routes scheduled and execution thereof;
- Development of visibility in outlet and in trade;
- Carry out other tasks not specified in the above responsibilities as assigned by higher officials.
- Innovation – bringing creativity to the workplace;
- High level of energy and ability to motivate others;
- Ability to lead analytical and fact based decision making;
- Able to influence and work in multi-functional teams;
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”;
- Ability to understand and communicate with all stakeholders;
- Understands implications of own and teams actions on the business
- Initiative / Decision Making
- Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation
- BA Degree graduate in sales, Marketing and Business Management.
- Two years of experience in FMCG industry.
Please title your application with subject line: -"Area Sales Officer - Sodo"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: August 3rd, 2021