ASAP Data Analyst and Database Administrator
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2022|
|Category|| Data Entry |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Summary Of Roles
ASAP is seeking to hire an experienced Data Analyst and Database Administrator. The Data Analyst and Data Administrator will collect, manage, analyze, and store ASAP’s data including data from Non-US Organization Pre-Award Survey (NUPAS) Plus, online surveys, training, and quarterly and annual reports. S/he will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data, collection process, design, and present it in ways that help ASAP and its local implementing partners make data-driven decisions. This position will report to the ASAP’s Ethiopia Country Team Leader.
Specifically, the Data Analyst/Database Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing and updating ASAP’s datasets to facilitate accessibility and use by ASAP’s Leadership Team and Technical Advisors
- Delivering high quality visualization using Power BI Dashboards to present NUPAS Plus results
- Responsible for timely data entry, organization, cleaning, and interpretations of NUPAS Plus results
- Leading the NUPAS Plus data entry, compilation, analysis, and outputs
- Assisting the ASAP team and local partners in tracking progress to the capacity assessment results
- Collecting, organizing, and analyzing data using a variety of software tools
- Preparing and managing different surveys using online platforms such as SurveyMonkey, Mailchimp, MS Form, etc.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for data reviews, and quarterly and annual reports
- Ensuring quality of data by conducting regular data validation checks
- Providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to LIPs in the proper use of the NUPAS database to be developed
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or relevant field of study from an accredited university/college
- At least 5 years of experience in successfully developing and managing databases; and creating data visualization, and conducting data analysis
- Experience in database management and navigation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think and plan strategically.
- Familiarity and Experience with PEPFAR-MER indicators
- Expertise in Microsoft Power BI, Power Query/Pivot, VBA, DAX.
- Familiarity with data analysis and mapping software including Stata/SPSS, Arc-GIS, QGIS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; and skills in R, Python, MS SQL are desirable
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal.
- Ability to work independently and with team members and partners at all levels.
- Professional fluency in English required.
Summary Of Benefits
IntraHealth International, Inc. is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive benefits package. We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic inclusive work environment that supports health workers, so they can improve the lives of people throughout the world.