|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Contract |
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Ensure Commercial and Logistics capex is in line with the budget
- Producing period-end adjustments in line with the company’s policies and procedures and support the monthly closing activities.
- Control and Monitor the trade and consumer spend
- Prepare and analyze the channel and SKU Profitability and customer contribution statement
- Prepare and analyze the monthly Gross Profit variance
- Monitor and follow up of the company credit policy
- Keeps track with developments in all area of the business especially in the area related to Margin Analysis, Trade and consumer spend, overhead and currency fluctuation.
- Control departments budget consumption and ensure expenditures are under control
- Follow up the timely recording keeping, reconciliation and reporting of all company’s payables/supplier’s accounts/Agent/distributor accounts.
- Support the year-end Financial audit and tax audit
- Support in budgeting process by collecting past data and other information from respective departments
- Coordinate with commerce team for Annual plan & latest estimate preparation
- Closely working with business partners team on budget utilization & improvement areas
- Monthly evaluate & confirm Sales force bonus & agents performance pay
- Process adherence on NAV system related to General ledger, accruals, reporting and related reconciliations
Functional knowledge of manufacturing finance, Inventory & cost accounting is a must with 4 to 5 years of experience with FMCG background.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical Thinking
- BA in Accounting/MSc in Finance /and Accounting/MBA
4-5 years financial, commercial & market experience in accounting/analytical roles with FMCG sector experience and experience of managing teams.
Must have experience of:
- Business Performance evaluation
- Budgeting & Forecasting for multiple business units
- Good internal/external communicator being able to build strong relationships, influencing and presenting at a senior level Desirable
- Working experience in Ethiopia
- Knowledge of local market environment & trends, government policy and regulatory requirements
Please title your application with subject line: -"Assistant Financial controller - Maternity Cover"
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: July 26th, 2021