|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce a monthly report on consumption of raw and packaging materials, and chemical products and stock movements for plant.
- Checks and alert the management on the BoM accuracy with NAV and follow up with the production team for any variation and Validation
- Produce input output analysis report
- Produce monthly wastage, defects and market return reports to improve supply chain efficiency
- Analyze and report fixed assets in transit/WIP
- Monitor actual cost development, provide early warnings on deviations and advise on corrective actions
- Fill in the established costing models with verified historical data to produce costing reports.
- Take part in and report on cost audits
- Produce cost variance reports
- Identify and report on new cost behavior trends
- Identify and report on non-value-added processes
- Follow up the timely recording keeping, reconciliation and reporting of all company’s payables/Foreign suppliers accounts/.
- To control the correctness of plant petty cash payment made against the amount of cash replenished by reconciling them.
- To calculate monthly and annual depreciation and post the depreciation costs to general ledger
- Support the year-end Financial audit and customs audit
- Support in budgeting process by collecting past data and other information from respective departments
- Process adherence on NAV system related to Stock, Accruals, reporting and related reconciliations
Functional knowledge of manufacturing finance, Inventory & cost accounting is a must with 4 to 5 years of experience with FMCG background.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical Thinking
- BA in Accounting/MSc in Finance and Accounting/MBA
- 4-5 years financial, commercial & market experience in accounting/analytical roles with FMCG sector experience and experience of managing teams.
Must have experience of:
- Business Performance evaluation
- Budgeting & Forecasting for multiple business units
- Good internal/external communicator being able to build strong relationships, influencing and presenting at a senior level Desirable
- Working experience in Ethiopia
- Knowledge of local market environment & trends, government policy and regulatory requirements
- a relevant experience in a soap and detergent manufacturing company is a plus
Please title your application with subject line: -"Assistant Financial Controller - Supply Chain "
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: July 26th, 2021