|Location||Lebu, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chanoly Noodles house has been serving fresh foods and drinks since 2012 GC and with an open Chinese style kitchen and chefs with the motive of delivering healthy Asian Chinese meals with the local touch and international mojitos and smoothies with the local fusion.
The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Human Resource or Management or related field required.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Place of work Lebu
- Open for Female candidates
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the position advertised. All applications submitted to the Chanoly Noodles office or send an email address at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org include a CV, and all relevant official documents. Only candidates that are short listed will be acknowledged and called for interviews.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 15 July, 2021
Please send non-returnable applications and credentials to one of the following address
For further information contact as at +251 90 988 8886