|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Libya Oil Ethiopia Limited is a Company engaged in marketing Oil Products in Ethiopia. We would like to recruit an Assistant Inventory Control Accountant, who joins our diverse and talented Finance team. We offer an environment where development, challenge and recognition are encouraged. Here is what we are looking for.
Major duties and accountabilities:
- Make sure that all stock related GRNI (Goods Received note Invoiced) and other GL accounts are reconciled and submitted on time
- Checks purchase quantities per EPE invoice against LOEL record
- Process Payments to EPE and ensure payment is made on due date
- Process payment of insurance for packed products as per purchase order and bill of lading
- Checks the daily stock integrity report and follow up clearance of differences on time.
- Reconcile EPE account and follow up outstanding items
- Reconcile and summarize price differentials
- Prepare accrual journal voucher for month end closing
- Run month end allocation journals and other month end processes
- Produce gross margin report as per the closing timetable.
- Follow up clearance of long outstanding in transit and stock account differences.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good team player
- Knowledge in the use of computers, i.e. MS Words and MS-Excel
- Good communication skill
Qualifications of successful candidate
- BA Degree in Accounting or Management
- 2 years experience in areas related to stock management
Language Requirements (Essential):
- Proficiency in English and Amharic