ASSISTANT LAB TECHNICIAN
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt's expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe's largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
- Apply the rules of safety, hygiene and behaviour with in his /her team.
- Support in preparation of all incoming samples for testing
- Assist the Lab Technician while conducting tests instrumentation, lab procedures, analytical recordkeeping, and calibration.
- Always keep the Laboratory tidiness
- Comply with all procedures, regulation and policies applicable at BME
Master we are looking for ? Master recherché
- One year experience on Quality Analysis in food industry.
- Awareness of HACCP, food hygiene and Quality standards are also required.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- First degree in Food Science & Food Technology, Chemistry, Biology, and related disciplines.
Most Required Competencies
- Inclusion/strong teamwork
- Health and wellbeing awareness
- Living the Boortmalt values everyday