|Location||Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Assist to lead and develop the existing team to enhance merchandising operation efficiency.
- Determine appropriate end-to-end processes and tools needed to achieve development, delivery and reliability.
- Follow up on sample developments and production with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Prepare well planned systems for merchandising team members for proactive and efficient order tracking and reporting system.
- Attend buyer’s meeting, negotiate, secure and execute Buyer's demand including Sample Fabrics, Trim Booking, etc.
- Co-ordinate with Production Team in order to deliver on time shipment and ensure merchandisers are updating order status to buyer.
- Coordinate with Planning Manager to determine/fix delivery schedule (date) and sequence of implementing all order in the lines.
- Work closely with QA to ensure best final product. Have to take care of all aspects of quality from initial to final stage of the production.
- Perfect coordination with all involved parties ensuring bottleneck-free work execution, price negotiation, order placement and order sheet control.
- Assist to report prepare presentation and update time to time to the Management.
M.Sc/B.Sc in Textile Engineering, Major in Apparel/Garments Manufacturing Technology.
Educational qualification will be relaxed for experienced incumbents with H&M Buyer.
At least 6 years’ experience in Garment Merchandising
Having experience in all rules and compliance with H&M Buyer will be preferred
Additional Job Requirement:
- Should be energetic, dynamic and have leadership capability
- Must be comfortable and conversant with compliance, quality control, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with leadership and all other levels in the factory
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team
- Excellent communication in both written and speaking in English.
Interested candidate satisfying above requirements please send a complete CV with attached recent color photograph mentioning only 'Assistant Manager/ Manager – Merchandising' in the subject field of E-Mail "email@example.com"