|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SKILLMART International College is an accredited private higher education institution. The college is part of SKILLMART Educational Development Share Company. The Share Company is the first education-based share company established with the aim of providing high quality education from kindergarten to tertiary education. It was organized by professors from Addis Ababa University and other educational institutions' lecturers who are experts in the field. We believe our organization will do an exemplary job in the education sector at all levels. Currently, the company has got accreditation to offer master’s programs (MSc in Project Management, Analysis and Evaluation, and MSc in Accounting and Finance) at its Addis Ababa Campus and MSc in Project Management, Analysis and Evaluation, and Masters of Business Administration at Bahirdar Campus. Hence, we need highly qualified assistant professors for our master’s programs. We will make our employees owners of the company.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for teaching master’s students.
- Furthermore, the employee will engage in research, training and community service activities.
Terms and conditions
- Depending on the performance, the employee could be given the privilege of being the owner of the college.
- Part time works are also available
- Additional benefits: Transport allowance and Mobile card
- Hours of work: Flexible
Required number: 8
Qualifications and requirements:
- PhD degree or Equivalent in Business Management, Economics, Project Management or Development studies
- Applicant’s degrees (PhD and Master’s) are expected to be identical or vertical.
- The employee should bring resignation letter