|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
|Category|| Economics |
|Job Type|| Contract |
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Research Assistant expected to produce a publishable quality paper in collaboration with the principal investigator of the project.
The Assistnat Researcher responsible to:
- Prepare literature review and synthesis
- Compile data from different sources
- Conduct statistical and econometric analysis;
- Assist in the write up of research reports and papers
- Carry out other assignments as required
- A minimum of Sc. in (development) economics
- At least one year relevant experience
- An excellent command of STATA
- Strong Academic writing skill
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skill
- Experience in conducting independent research as demonstrated by scholarly publications and/or research reports
- Current PhD students in the area of micro & applied economics.
Terms of employment: The contract is project based and renewable depending on the performance of the assistant Researcher.
Remuneration: 40,000.00(Forty thousand)
Qualified applicants can send their non-returnable copies of CVs, credentials and related documents with in two weeks starting from the date of announcement on Reporter newspaper to e-mail: t[email protected]/[email protected] or deliver in hand to
Policy Study Institute (PSI) (previous EDRI office), South Wing Blue Building near National Stadium,